Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

Sports

The dogs are a great way to get to the area because they have to be taken for long walks every day. The first few days (while she was still in Boquete) Eva showed me a few good trails close to Boquete. However, Eva is very fit for her age (which I won’t tell you) and a trail that you would normally walk in 1,5 hours, Eva makes you walk it in 40 minutes. I think after 6 months here I’ll be sporty and fit again.
Bajo Mono:

Palo Alto (those are the pictures from Guillermo, Eva's accountant, because I had forgotten my camera):

Boquete:
(And yes, there are people here who live in sheds like that. Some of the shed/houses even look much worse.)

Faial is the well-behaved and playful one. He always finds a stick to play catch with. Or he even takes lemons or oranges to make you through it. I find that very intelligent: it’s a ball with a flavour! He is known all over town and when I go through Boquete with him, every third person greets him. Moga is not quite so easy; she gets very angry when you get to close to her while she is eating and she is super protective of Eva. However, she has the funniest way of sleeping on her back! And Lakshmi, the cat, is probably pregnant and spends most of the day sleeping.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen