Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

A Week full of Animals

Last week was the first week where I had the boys all week. And apart from some fights between them about the Playstation, it went quite well.
However, on Wednesday Arttu came indoors and was crying. I ran to him and his sweatshirt was bloody and his finger was bleeding. He always said "Pesonen" which is the name of the cat and I figured that the cat had bitten him. But while I cleaned the wound and put a bandaid on his finger, he explained that Pesonen had caught a mouse and when he stepped closer, the mouse bit him. I was quite surprised because I've never heard of wild mouse attacking little boys. And I was even more surprised when Arttu pulled me outside and I saw Pesonen and a huge mouse sitting side by side. I don't know if Personnen had hurt the mouse, but it was only moving very slowly and didn't run away.

The next animals we encountered this week were lice. Arttu had a friend over and her mother just called to tell us that her little brother has lice. And when Sari checked Arttu's head, he already had eggs in his hair. So, Tommi got all of us a nice bottle of lice-shampoo and now my hair smells like medicine! :-/ (If you know start itching all over, I can tell you that this is totally normal. I starting having an itchy head the moment I saw the egg on Arttu's head. So, don't worry: it's just your imagination! :-P)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen