Montag, 1. Juni 2009

Better Late than Never

I now have been here for two weeks and just yesterday I finally I got my room all to myself. Well, as I already mentioned: my host family is a bit chaotic and the parents work long hours every day, so nothing can't be done at once.
When I arrived, my host parents let me decide if I'd rather have the computer room or a kind of indoor-balcony as my room. Although the indoor-balcony is very cool because it's high up (like a bunk bed), I chose the proper room because it has more natural light and more privacy (After all, I'm German and I like to close my door! *lol*). So, last week the computer was taken out and moved downstairs, but the desk was still full of papers and pens. But yesterday the desk was tidied up and moved, my bed was moved to a darker spot, I got an extra nightstand, and one of those sacks you can sit on. Now my room is all comfy and very pretty! :-)

My host parents actually wanted to buy me a new and proper bed from IKEA because the bed I'm sleeping on is just a pull-out couch. But I LOVE this couch; it's comfy, has lots of pillows and it's red...why would I need a new one?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen