Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Aura

I’ve never been a huge fan of cheese. But I would also never turn down a good kind of blue cheese. But here in Finland, you can get Aura. This cheese is the devil. When the boys are having it, they turn into greedy animals and each of them has to have the biggest piece. (And kids at their age usually don’t even eat a spicy kind of cheese like that.) It went so far that I now regulate their blue cheese intake: each of them is allowed to have one slice of bread with it. And I’m hiding it in the fridge behind the beer. I can’t describe the taste of it, but it’s simply super delicious! I’m already addicted and eat it secretly when the boys are playing upstairs or when they are in bed! :-P I had it only a minute ago and would like to have it again…just the thought of it makes me hungry again…I’m gonna turn into an animal as well…hrrrrrrr!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen