Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

An Expensive Place

Last weekend I visited Helsinki, small for a capital (only half a million inhabitants), but a decent size for a city. And with its location by the sea, its many island, and its cleanliness, it is fairly pretty! However, it is also very expensive: entrance fees for museums, boat cruises or just getting some food or a beer will reduce your funds quickly.
Unfortunately, it rained on and off last Sunday, so we couldn't just sit in a park or go to the jazz festival. However, my friend Päivi (who lives in Helsinki and showed me around) and I spend the day in the National Museum, going on a boat cruise around the islands and doing some shopping (Nearly all the stores had some kind of sale going on! :-)). I think I won't say anymore and will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen