Samstag, 7. November 2009

Time to Go!

A break-in at one of the hotel apartments, floodings in Boquete and partly of our house and continuuous rain: time to leave Panama and go to Costa Rica!
Well, those are, of course, not the reasons for me to leave. The real reasons are having to do with
- my boss with whom I live together and I don't have a good relationship with
- the fact that the house I live in is the hotel reception at the same time and I have the feeling that I can never relax
- not having my own room
- having too many rules in that house....
I simply feel too restricted. I like the work here, but I just don't feel comfortable here and I can't be myself.
I have lived together with many people and families and so far I've never had problems. But I know that some people just can't get along well and if there's no chemistry, then I think it's the best to change location.
Of course, not everything is bad. Boquete is small, but you always have somewhere to go to on weekends. I love the two dogs and the cat. And I found out that the Rottweiler is just like me: we both can be very dramatic! :-P
I'll be going to a super expensive hotel close to Puerto Viejo and close to a beach. I'm excited to see who and what is awaiting me there!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen